The WFEO committee on Anti-corruption in collaboration with Global Infrastructure Anti-corruption Centre (GIACC) hosted the webinar “2022 Chandler Good Government Index findings – Why Government Capabilities Matter for Anti-corruption ?” on 12 May 2022.
The Chandler Good Governance Index (CGGI) is a new measurement tool with sub indicators about corruption. The webinar presented CGGI and how their indicators are constructed, what they measure, and how to identify a reliable measurement instrument?
- Kamel Ayadi, Chair of Global Infrastructure Anti-Corruption Centre (GIACC) Tunisia and WFEO Past President.
- Bill Henry, ASCE Past President, on behalf of Neill Stansbury, Construction Lawyer – Co-Founder and Director of the Global Infrastructure Anti-Corruption Centre (GIACC)
- Wu Wei Neng, Executive Director at the Chandler Institute of Governance (CIG)
- Esa Onoja, Deputy Director of the Nigerian Law School, on behalf of Bolaji Owasanoye, Chair of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission (ICPC) Nigeria
- Sarah Dix, Senior Specialist at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Barbara Yael Baredes, Policy Analyst at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Papias Kazawadi, Chair of WFEO Committee on Anti-Corruption (CAC)