- This event has passed.
WFEO-WIE webinar “Leadership for Innovation in Engineering”
July 22 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Committee of Women in Engineering (WFEO-WIE) presents an INWED 2022 event under its theme 2 – Female Retention and Leadership in Engineering, to commemorate International Women in Engineering Day INWED 2022.
The theme of the event is “Leadership for Innovation in Engineering” and will be held virtually on 22 July 2022 at 11am GMT.
- Ing. Dr. Enyonam Kpekpena – Theme Lead WFEO-WIE, Ghana
- IR Prof. Dr. LEONG Wai Yie – The International Network of Women Engineers & Scientists (INWES) / Theme Lead WFEO-WIE, Malaysia
- Prof. Rosalind Archer – Head of the School of Engineering and Built Environment at Griffith University, Australia
- Magali Anderson – Chief Sustainability and Innovation Officer of Holcim, France
- Ing. Harriet Amissah-Arthur – Co-Founder and Executive Partner of Arthur Energy Advisors (AEA), Ghana
- Sabah Mohamed Mashaly – CEO of EETC (Egyptian Electricity transmission Company), Egypt