WFEO organized a webinar on Climate Change on 5 December 2022, in which the speakers were representatives from many WFEO Standing Technical Committees actively involved in the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Davide Stronati, Director of Sustainability, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority / Chair, WFEO Committee on Engineering and the Environment
- José Vieira, WFEO President
- Jean Eudes Moncomble, Chair, WFEO Committee on Energy: WFEO Statement on Energy and Climate Change,
- Kirils Holstovs, Member, WFEO Young Engineers / Future Leaders, Working Group on SDG 13,
- Valentina Putrino, Chair, EEFIT Committee, SECED Representative / Lead of the Working Group on Capacity Building, WFEO Committee on Disaster Risk Management,
- Ignacio Gonzalez-Castelao, Deputy to CEO at Acuamed / Chair, WFEO Committee on Water: Adaptation to Climate Change: Water and Engineering
- Jianping Wu, Beijing’s Tsinghua University / Member, WFEO Committee on Engineering and the Environment: WFEO Climate Change Mitigation, Best practice project,
- Marlene Kanga, WFEO President 2017-2019: Climate Change Education in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) through Curriculum Development and Teacher Training in Schools,
- Dawn Bonfield, Royal Society Entrepreneur in Residence, King’s College London / Director, Towards Vision / Deputy Chair of WFEO Committee on Women in Engineering: The work of the WFEO Women in Engineering Committee to address Climate Change through a Gender Perspective.
- Yetunde Holloway, Chair of WFEO Committee on Women in Engineering
For more information: