WFEO, the International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI), the Commonwealth Engineers’ Council (CEC), the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) organized the webinar “Collaborative Engineering Initiatives for a Sustainable and Resilient Built Environment” on 21 February 2023, in celebration of the World Engineering Day.
This event highlighted and celebrate some recent collaborative efforts of the host organisations, which aim to advance the sustainability agenda. A highlight of this event was a presentation on ICSI and ICE’s upcoming report: The Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030: Reflections and insights from the Global Engineering Community.
The recording of the webinar is available in this page.
- Davide Stronati, Chair of the WFEO Committee on Engineering and the Environment
- Savina Carluccio, Executive Director of ICSI,
- David Smith, Chair of ICE Sustainable Resilient Infrastructure Community Advisory Board,
- Chris Chukwunta, Lead, WFEO Committee on Young Engineers / Future Leaders (YE/FL) Climate Action Working Group and CEC delegate,
- Yetunde Holloway, Chair of the WFEO Committee on Women in Engineering (WIE),
- Bilal M. Ayyub, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) & University of Maryland Partnership Representative.