The sixth World Engineers Summit (WES) 2023, organized by the Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES), will be held from 8 to 10 November 2023 at the Orchid Ballroom (Level 4), Marina Bay Sands Singapore.
The registration is available in this page.
Launched in 2013, the biennial WES is a premier platform for engineering-centric discussions to advance the world towards a resilient, sustainable future. Since its inaugural edition in 2013, WES has become a premier global summit championing engineering-centric discussions on sustainable development.
As the world resets its growth strategies for a post-pandemic future, engineering innovations will be needed more than ever to create new economic frontiers and seize growth opportunities from sustainability. Cognizant of this, IES has chosen “Engineering for a Sustainable Future” as the theme of the sixth run of WES.
The summit will be delivered via six tracks:
- Sustainability through Technology
- Building a Resilient Future against Climate Change
- Future of Industry Sustainability
- Smart and Sustainable Urban Mobility
- A Greener and Renewable Built Environment
- Pedagogy and Education Technology in Engineering Education
WFEO will be a supporting organization of the WES 2023.
For more information: