World Engineers Convention 2023
October 11, 2023 - October 13, 2023
The Czech Association of Scientific and Technical Societies (CSVTS) in collaboration with WFEO will hold the 7th World Engineers Convention WEC 2023 and the WFEO General Assembly in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, in October 2023.
We cordially invite all engineers, academic staff and research workers, students and others who are interested in vocational and social programmes of this Convention.
The goal of the Convention is the meeting of participants to get acquainted with professional competences of engineers, up-to-date news of industry and research from around the world and readiness for our global society to solve current and future problems for the sustainable development of human civilization, contained in the eight UN sustainable development goals which need to be reached by 2030.
The topics of WEC 2023 will be:
- New Solutions for Energy
- Smart Cities, Concept of Urbanization
- Engineering Approach to Environment Protection
- Engineering Education and Continual Professional Development
- Green Transport
- Safe Digital World
- Innovative Technologies in Industry
- Engineering in Health Care
- Food and Fresh Water Supply
- Natural and Industrial Disaster Prevention
- Climate Change Mitigation
- From Earth to the Universe
- Young Engineers Forum
- Women in Engineering
For more information: