UNESCO-Africa Engineering Week and Africa Engineering Conference 2019
September 15 - September 21
The Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ) in collaboration with The Federation of African Engineering Organisations (FAEO), WFEO and UNESCO are organising the 6th edition of the UNESCO-Africa Engineering Week and the 4th Africa Engineering Conference (AEW 2019) to be held in Livingstone, Zambia from 15 to 21 September, 2019.
The theme of the Conference is “Addressing the SDGs through Sustainable Engineering Development”.
The event will feature comprehensive technical programmes and presentations with keynote speakers and a vibrant social programme.
The Sub-Themes for the Conference are:
- Demonstrating engineering relevance to society
- Strategic Engineering Outreach
- Strategies for responsive engineering curricula
- Innovations with impact
- Entrepreneurship in the engineering sector
- Diversity and inclusiveness in engineering
- Engineering in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0)
- Engineering practical skills transfer schemes
- Engineering practice in the globalised environment (Standardisation, ethics and quality assurance)
The deadline for abstract reception is 26 June 2019
For more information: