- This event has passed.
WFEO Webinar on Diversity and Inclusion
July 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This Webinar is organized by the WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering and International Network for Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES).
It will present an overview of the results of the review of the GAPC Framework and explain the key changes that have been made for diversity and inclusion. More information about the Consultation is available in this page.
Time: Friday 31st July at 1pm – 2.30pm Paris CET via Zoom.
Moderator: Prof. Gong Ke, President, World Federation of Engineering Organisations
- Ms Peggy Oti-Boateng, UNESCO, Importance of engineering skills and greater diversity for the SDGs
- Ms Gail Mattson, President INWES, The importance of diversity and inclusion in engineering education and practice
- Prof Bulent Ozguler, Chair UNESCO-WFEO-IEA Working Group on review of benchmark, MUDEK, Turkey, The review process to date and the changes made
- Dr Marlene Kanga, Diversity and Inclusion on Graduate Attributes and Professional Competencies (Tables 4 and 5 of the Framework)
- Prof Wai Yie Leong, INWES Board Member and WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering – Changes to the GAPC Framework and implications for Diversity and Inclusion and Industry 4.0
- Prof. Dawn Bonfield, WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering, Diversity and Inclusion aspects in the GAPC Framework
- Ms. Yetunde Holloway, Chair WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering, Q&A / Closing remarks and next steps
Register in this page to attend on 31st July, 1pm Paris CET.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar via Zoom.
For more information: