- This event has passed.
WFEO CDRM Webinar “Engineering for humanity: cases in Afghanistan and Ukraine”
November 22 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The WFEO Committee on Disaster Risk Management (WFEO-CDRM) and the Peruvian Engineers Association (CIP) will organize the international webinar “Engineering for humanity: cases in Afghanistan and Ukraine” on 22 November, at 10:00am Lima, Peru / 4:00pm CET
As magnitude of natural hazards, climate change disasters and political conflicts increases, engineering needs are getting critical since damages in housing and infrastructure are significant. Dr. Kit Miyamoto will discuss his recent experience and current activities in Afghanistan and Ukraine.
- Dr. José Macharé, WFEO-CDRM Chair, Peru
- Dr. Viviana Novelli, WFEO-CDRM member, United Kingdom
Case of studies
- Dr. Kit Miyamoto – Global CEO of Miyamoto International, USA – “Engineering for humanity: cases in Afghanistan and Ukraine”
- Dr. Yolanda Alberto – University of Chile, Chile
- Dr. Miguel Estrada – National University of Engineering, Peru
- Dr. José Macharé Ordoñez – WFEO-CDRM chairman, Peru
- José Macharé, WFEO-CDRM Chair, Peru