WFEO Rising To The Top Webinar #2 – Global Women Engineering Leaders Share Their Journeys to Success
March 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) is proud to host this webinar that will present the insights of leading women engineers who have shared their leadership journeys in Rising to The Top Volume II.
This book was developed by the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES) and the Global Engineering Deans Council (GEDC). It features women leaders from the members of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) and the International Network for Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES), a partnership project that is advancing the goals of gender equality for women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
The webinar will present an opportunity for young engineers to understand how they can also chart their pathways to success.
- Dawn Bonfield, Deputy Chair, World Federation of Engineering Organizations, Committee for Women in Engineering
- Ms Gail Mattson, President International Network for Women Engineers and Scientists (NWES), 2017-2020
- Prof. Raida Al Alawi, Council member, Bahrain Society of Engineers
- Ms. Reine Essobmadje, Member WFEO Committee for Women in Engineering, Cameroun
- Ms Ariunbolor Purvee, Founder Women in Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics, Mongolia, Chair INWES Asia Pacific Nation network 2020-2023
- Prof. Niranjanie Ratnayake, Past President, Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka
- Dr Khin Sandar Tun, Chair, Women in Engineering, Myanmar Engineering Society
- Closing remarks: Yetunde Holloway, Chair, World Federation of Engineering Organizations, Committee for Women in Engineering
- Questions & Answers
Date: Monday 8th March 2021 1.00pm-2.30pm (CET, Paris time).
Register at bit.ly/3rGUpjy
Youtube Livestream will be available at WFEO YouTube Channel.
For more information: