WFEO Rising To The Top Webinar #1 – Global Women Engineering Leaders Share Their Journeys to Success
March 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) is proud to host this webinar that will present the insights of leading women engineers who have shared their leadership journeys in Rising to The Top Volume II.
This book was developed by the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES) and the Global Engineering Deans Council (GEDC). It features women leaders from the members of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO) and the International Network for Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES), a partnership project that is advancing the goals of gender equality for women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
The webinar will present an opportunity for young engineers to understand how they can also chart their pathways to success.
- Dr Marlene Kanga, Immediate Past President World Federation of Engineering Organizations
- Prof. Hans Hoyer Executive Director, International Federation of Engineering Education Societies and Global Engineering Deans Council
- Dr. Soma Chakrabarti, Co-Chair editorial committee, Rising to The Top
- Ms. Carlien Bou-Chedid, First female FAEO President 2021-2023
- Ms. Jun Hada, Founder, Women in Science and Engineering, Nepal
- Dr. Lydia Tansinsin, Past President Philippine Technological Council, Winner, WFEO Women in Engineering Award, 2019
- Ms. Valerie Agberagba, Former Chair WFEO Women in Engineering Committee
- Prof. Lidia Zakowska, Member WFEO Women in Engineering Committee, Poland
- Closing remarks: Dr. Peggy Oti Boateng, Director Division Science Policy and Capacity Building, Natural Sciences Sector UNESCO
- Questions & Answers
Date: Friday 5th March 2021 12.00pm-1.30pm (CET, Paris time).
Register at bit.ly/3p9QklY
Youtube Livestream will be available at WFEO YouTube Channel.
For more information: