- This event has passed.
Joint signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between ATSE and AAET
September 15, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering (ATSE) is pleased to invite you to witness the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with the ASEAN Academy of Engineering and Technology (AAET) on Tuesday 15 September, 15.00-15.30 AEST.
The AAET fellowship includes eminent policy makers, engineers and industrialists from academia, the public and the private sector from the 11 ASEAN countries amongst its 320 members. ATSE Fellows Dr Marlene Kanga and Dr Alan Finkel are also honoured as AAET Foreign Fellows.
The ATSE-AAET MOU will be signed by the two Academy Presidents and will foster closer ties and establish joint activities between the two Academies.
Date and Time: 15:00 – 15:30 Friday, 15 September 2020, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
- Dr Marlene Kanga AM FTSE, WFEO President 2017 – 2019
- Professor Hugh Bradlow FTSE, ATSE President
- Kylie Walker, ATSE Chief Executive Officer
- Ir. Academician Emeritus Professor Tan Sri Dato’ Dr. Chuah Hean Teik, AAET President
- Ir Prof. Dr. Ewe Hong Tat, AAET Secretary General, President, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
Register in this page.
For more information: