- This event has passed.
WFEO-CEE Side event at the UNFCCC Bonn Climate Change Conference – Implementing Equitable, Sustainable and Climate Resilient Infrastructure & Local Adaptive Capacity
June 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The Committee on Engineering and the Environment (CEE), in partnership with the Engineering Institute of Canada, will host a side event at the UNFCCC Bonn Climate Change Conference on 11 June, 15:00 – 16:30 CET.
The side event will present principles used by infrastructure professionals in achieving climate resilient infrastructure, considering inclusion of women and young professionals. It will also explore examples of implementation, and also how climate and risk assessment training contributes to local adaptive capacity.
- Davide Stronati, WFEO Committee on Engineering and the Environment Chair;
- Ignacio González-Castelao Martínez-Peñuela, WFEO Committee on Water Chair;
- Darrel Danyluk, P.Eng FCAE FEIC FCSCE FEC- Chair, Engineering Institute of Canada;
- Carol Aziz, Ph.D P.Eng, Climate Risk Institute (CRI);
- Erik Sparling, VP of Climate Risk Institute (CRI), Committed to gender balance.
This is a physical event, so please share the flyer (link) with your members who are attending this conference.
The event will also be live-streamed via YouTube, through this link: www.youtube.com/c/UnfcccInt
For more information: