- This event has passed.
27th IEK International Conference & 3rd IEK Women Engineers Summit
November 24, 2020 - November 26, 2020
The Institution of Engineers of Kenya in collaboration with the Engineers Board of Kenya is organizing the 27th Edition of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya International Conference, to be held on Tuesday 24th to Friday 27th November 2020. The Conference will be both Physical at the Pride Inn Paradise Beach Resort Mombasa Kenya, and Virtual.
The Theme of the conference is “Engineering a Post-COVID 19 Future” with the following sub-themes:
- Engineering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Big Four Agenda and Vision 2030.
- Smart Cities and Intelligent Infrastructure.
- Development of National, County, and Regional Value Chains.
- 4th Industrial Revolution and Industry 4.0
- Academia, Research, and Development.
- Climate Change Resilience.
On Tuesday 24th November, the 3rd IEK Women Engineers Summit with the theme “Leveraging Opportunities for women Engineers” will take place.
More information is available in this flyer.
The registration page is available in this link
The travel protocols in relation to Covid 19 are available in this link